Boyagin Rock Overnight Trip (Day Trip Option Available)
Time & Location
About the Event
The club is heading East out into the Wheatbelt for a overnight trip with an option of Day Trip only.
- Name of Trip – Boyagin Rock
- Trip Type - Overnight Trip
- Maximum Vehicles – Unlimited
- Trip Start Date – 22/05/2021
- Trip Finish Date – 23/05/2021
- Trip Start Time – 0900 hrs
- Muster Point Location – Mundaring McDonalds
- Directions - click Here 7 Mann St, Mundaring WA 6073
- Safety / Trip Briefing -0900 hrs
- UHF Channel – 10
- Fuel – All attendees to have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing
- Trip Difficulty – Novice
- Water - Minimum 3 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safe measure. For more information click Here bring all water required for drinking & cleaning.
- Weather – The outdoors can change its conditions at any moment. We recommend doing a majority pack to suit the season, even in summer you can experience cold nights so we always recommend that you bring some warm clothing and vice versa in Winter you can experience some hot weather, so we recommend packing at least one set of warm weather clothes. Now do not forget that even when the weather forecast is bright & sunny day’s anything can happen it is the weather after all, so do not forget to pack your wet weather gear.
- Bags of Firewood per Vehicle Required – NA
- National Park Fees – NA
- Parks Pass $120 Click Here. RAC Members $60 through RAC Rewards Click Here)
- Camping Fees National Parks - NA
- Private Camping Fees applicable – Yes Brookton Caravan Park 17 Brookton Hwy, Brookton WA 6306 (08) 9642 1106 Ref Isuzu Club
- Camping suitability – Caravans, Off- Road Caravans, Camper Trailers, Tents, Swags
- Camping Facilities – Toilets Showers Powered Site Available Unpowered Sites
- Food / Groceries - IGA Xpress 113 Robinson Rd, Brookton WA 6306
- Additional Costs – NA
- Maintenance Equipment - NA
- Personal Details Form - all attendees are required to keep an up-to-date personal details form. One per person in their glove box or centre console - click Here for the form.
- Trip Leader -Ray Warry 0437 260 051 email@example.com
Trip Overview -
The Isuzu Club will be meeting at the Mundaring McDonalds at 0900hrs. After the Trip / Safety Briefing the club will head East driving to the historic township of York. From here the club will have a look around town and visit the lollie shop etc. The club will be having lunch in York. After lunch the club will depart York making it's way to the township of Beverly. The club will be stopping in Beverly to have a look at Ferguson's Vintage Car Collection & also the towns heritage walk. The club will than depart Beverly making it's way to Brookton. The club will be staying overnight in Brookton. If you wish to not camp we recomend making a reservation to stay at the Brookton Hotel where some of us will be staying. Alternatively you can make a booking at the Brookton Caravan Park. For those of you who do make a reservation at the Brookton Hotel a continental breakfast is included.
The following day will see the club depart Brookton and make our way to Boyagin Nature Reserve (Boyagin Rock) after we have looked around Boyagin Rock the club will be departing at approx. 1530hrs to make our way home.