Sun, 23 Oct|
ERGT - Drive Day - Julimar Forest
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is proud to be hosting a day out in Julimar Forest with one of our Major Sponsors "ERGT Australia"
Time & Location
23 Oct 2022, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm AWST
Bindoon, 27 Binda Pl, Bindoon WA 6502, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. Will be conducting a drive day out for our members and one of our Major Club Sponsors "ERGT Australia" at one of our all time favourite tracks in the Julimar State Forrest.
The Club will be meeting up for a morning tea and a trip briefing at the Bindoon Bakehaus Bakey for tasty treats at 0800hrs before hitting the Trails.
- Name of Trip: ERGT Drive Day - Julimar Forest
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Trip Start Date: 23/10/2022
- Trip Finish Date: 23/10/2022
- Trip Start Time: 0800hrs - Morning Tea at the Bindoon Bakehaus
- Muster Point Location: Bindoon Bakehaus
- Directions: Here
- Safety / Trip Briefing: 0830hrs Next to the Bindoon Bakehaus
- UHF Channel: 10
- Fuel: All attendees to have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing - Last opportunity for fuel at Caltex Bindoon Roadhouse click Here
- Trip Difficulty: Novice to Intermediate
- Minimum Requirements: If you have recovery equipment, air compressors and a UHF Radio or Hand Held Radio please bring them with you.
- Lunch: Self Sufficient - BYO - if you forget to pack a lunch you can buy some tasty food from the Bindoon Bakehuas
- Water: Minimum 3 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safe measure.
- Weather: The outdoors can change its conditions at any moment. Be prepared for hot/ cold & wet weather. We recomend that all attendess wear enclosed foot wear.
- National Park Fees applicable: N/A
- Toilets: BYO - No toilet facilities
- Personal Details Form: all attendees are required to keep an up-to-date personal details form. One per person in their glove box or centre console - click Here for the form.
- Trip Leader: Jeff Trewick - President Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA 0447 055 553 email@example.com
Trip Overview -
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading North to one of our favourite tracks "Julimar Forest" The club will be taking our one of our major sponsors "ERGT Austalia" This day out is designed to suit novices - intermediate skilled drivers.
The day will be aimed at providing training on navigating hill decents and hill acents, navigating small to moderate ruts in the track.
Throughout the day you will be regularly changing from 4wd high range to 4wd low range along with the need to lower your tyre pressures. The club will be providing training and guidance at the obsticles along the way.
The event will see us take a scenic lunch break just of the tracks and there will be lots of opportunities to take photos along the way.
Please note for all guests or members without any equipment please contact our our President Jeff Trewick - firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss so we can cater for you. If you have any questions please feel free to email Jeff or phone him on 0447 055 553
If your running late or need to cancel your RSVP please message or call our President - Jeff - 0447 055 553
We look forward to seeing you on the day !