Sun, 19 Nov|
Lancelin Sand Dunes
Lancelin Sand Dunes Club Open Day
The Club is heading up North to the infamous Lancelin Sand Dunes for a fun day in the sand
Time & Location
19 Nov 2023, 9:00 am AWST
Lancelin Sand Dunes, Beacon Rd, Lancelin WA 6044, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading North to the infamous Lancelin Sand Dunes to hold an open day to meet and greet the Club. This will be a fun day out in the Sand Dunes.
Please note this event is suitable for stock standard vehicles and it's ok if you don't have any recovery equipment we using our own gear.
We will be teaching you
- Correct Tyre Pressures
- Correct use of your 4wd system so you know what gears to use and the use of high-range and low-range 4wd
- How to use your hill decent control and other various systems settings in your vehicles
- Recovery Boards Demonstration
- Recovery using different straps Demonstration
- Winching Demonstration
- How to drive in the sand and navigate through up and down sand dunes
- Advice on vehicle setups and tires
- Muster Point - Lancelin Beach Hotel Car Park - Directions Here
- Safety / Trip Briefing Lancelin Beach Hotel Car Park - 0900hrs
- All Attendees are required to arrive 15mins early with a full tank of fuel.
- 0915hrs - 1230hrs Sand Driving & Recovery Techniques
- Lunch Approx. 1230hrs - 1330hrs the club will be having lunch at either the Lancelin Beach Hotel or at the Endeavour Hotel
- 1330hrs - 1630hrs Driving the Dunes
- Approx. 1630hrs Air Up end of trip leaves for home
- UHF Channel 10.