Sat, 06 May|
The Club is heading up Mundaring Powerlines Track
Time & Location
06 May 2023, 9:30 am AWST
Sawyers Valley, Leather Grn, Sawyers Valley WA 6074, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading Mundaring Powerlines
Trip Details -
- Mundaring Powerlines for a fun day of driving the tracks. Leather Grn, Sawyers Valley WA 6074, Australia ( Sawyers Valley Oval) after the Trip/Safety Briefing, the club will be heading out onto the tracks.
- Name of Trip: Mundaring Powerlines
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Trip Difficulty: Intermediate / possibly slightly advanced depending on if there is rain. Note there are choices of tracks to take, generally, there is an easy/medium/hard options along obstacle sections of the track.
- Vehicle Suitability: All Terrain Tyres must have 4wd and low range
- Trip Difficulty: Intermediate / Advanced depending on the options you choose.
- UHF Channel: 10
- Minimum Requirements: Licensed & roadworthy vehicle, UHF Radio either a fixed unit or a handheld unit (5 watts is the recommended wattage for handheld radios), Rated recovery points front and rear of your vehicle or minimum a rated (recovery hitch), 2 x rated bow shackles, 1 x snatch strap & damper blanket, 1 x long-handle shovel, Air Compressor, Tire Deflator, Enough water for 24 hours per occupant. (for more information please visit our FAQ regarding our requirements here
- Maximum Vehicles: If the group gets too big we will look at splitting the convoy up if required.
- National Park Pass: Not required
- Trip Start Date: 06/05/2023
- Trip Finish Date: 06/05/2023
- Trip Start Time: 0930hrs
- Trip Finish Time: 1630hrs approximately
- Muster Point Location: Leather Grn, Sawyers Valley WA 6074, Australia ( Sawyers Valley Oval)
- Directions: Click Here
- Safety / Trip Briefing: 0930hrs Convoy on the Road by 0945hrs (Please ensure you arrive 15mins prior with a full tank of fuel prior to the muster start time)
- Fuel: All attendees must have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing
- Water: Minimum 5 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safety measure. Always ensure you bring enough water required for drinking & cleaning.
- Weather: The outdoors can change its conditions at any moment, be prepared for cold/ hot – dry/wet conditions
- Bags of Firewood per Vehicle Required: N/A
- National Park Fees: N/A
- Camping Fees: N/A
- Footwear: Enclosed Shoes must be worn on loose gravel surfaces. We recommend wearing boots if you have them or shoes with lots of treads the pee gravel can be slippery.
- Private Camping Fees applicable – N/A
- Camping suitability – N/A
- Camping Facilities – N/A
- Food: BYO - Self-Sufficient (lunch in the field) We recommend that you have an early prior to the muster time or bring food with you, we will be stopping throughout the evening for a couple of breaks.
- Additional Costs: NA
- Maintenance Equipment: N/A
- Personal Details Form: Attendees are required to keep an up-to-date personal details form. One per person in their glove box or center console - click Here for the form.
- Trip Leader: Jeff Trewick – 0447 055 553 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlie: TBC
- Notes: (Please ensure you arrive ready with a full tank of fuel 15mins prior to muster start time) ***If your running late you must inform the Trip Leader. A lot of timing is based on our trips and if you're running too late we may need to leave without you. Depending on the type of trip it may be possible to organize an alternate meeting point with the Trip Leader i.e. meet at a campsite etc. Please also note that this is not always possible for some types of trips, and if you run too late, you risk being unable to go on the trip.
Trip Overview -
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading out to Mundaring Powerlines for a fun day driving the iconic track through valleys/hills. We recommend members wear enclosed footwear as they will be walking on loose & uneven surfaces.
The weather could be cold & wet, so please ensure you bring wet weather gear and something warm to wear.
Attendees are advised to please ensure safety/event requirements are taken
- Follow instructions given by the trip leader, trip leader 2IC / Charlie.
- Carefully follow all directions given by the trip leader, trip leader 2IC / Charlie.
- Make sure you arrive early prior to the safety/trip briefing
- If you are not sure about something or you need assistance please radio call the Trip Leaders or Charlie for assistance
- To ensure you are familiar with our General Rules & Convoy Procedures click here
If you require further information please email email@example.com