Sun, 17 July|
The Isuzu Club is heading to Waroona Dam
Time & Location
17 July 2022, 8:30 am AWST
Waroona, Waroona Dam, Waroona WA 6215, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading to Waroona Dam for the weekend!
The Isuzu Club will be meeting at 0830hrs at the Waroona Dam Car Park.
After the Trip / Safety Briefing the club will head to .
Further information below -
- Trip Name: Waroona Dam
- Trip Type: Day Trip or overnighter 4wd Fun!
- Trip Difficulty: Medium to Hard
- Vehicle Suitability: 4wd only
- Minimum Requirements: (for more information please visit our FAQ regarding our requirements Here) A/t tyres, recovery boards, shovel, snatch straps and shackels. rated recovery points. Air compressor.
- Maximum Vehicles: no limit
- National Park Pass Required: No
- Camping suitability: Various
- Toilets: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Camping Costs: $ lake Navarino holiday village. 08 9733 3000. for reservations. starts from $32 for 2 people on an unpowerd site.
- Weather: be prepared for cold/ hot – dry/wet conditions.
- Water: Minimum 3 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safe measure. For more information click Here
- Fuel: All attendees are required to have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing Start Time
- Muster Point: Waroona Dam Car Park
- Directions to Muster Point: click Here
- UHF Channel : 10
- Safety / Trip Briefing: 0830hrs Convoy on the Road by 0845hrs
- (Please ensure you arrive with ready with a full tank of fuel prior to muster start time)
- Food Long Trips Details: BYO packed lunch and morning tea - Dinner Options TBC
- Personal Details Form - all attendees are required to keep an up to date personal details form one per person in their glove box or centre console - click Here for the form.
- Trip Leader: Ross Rhodes TBC
Lake Navarino/ Waroonna Dam.
The area has a large amount of 4wdriving oppotunities.
These range from easy upto difficult depending on how capable your vehicle is and your experience level. You have a range of terrains from gravel tracks and bog holes to hill climbs with ruts and wash outs.
Again these vary in the experince needed to navigate or go through them. Bypassing these is always an option if you don't wish to do them.
Conditions will Vary depending on the amount of rain received.
There is the option for people to come along and just watch the fun if they don't wish to particpate in anything hard or want to learn.
All vehicles should have a minium of AT tyres with a recovery point affixed in the tow hitch.
Recovery equipment as a minimum. Recovery boards, shovel, snatch straps and rated bow shackles. Jacking boards for jacks should also be in the vehicles.
If people wish to go down the night before. They can stay at the Lake Navarino holiday park. 08 0733 3000 for bookings and inquiries
Rates are from $32 a night for 2 people on an unpowered site in off peak periods.