Sun, 16 Jan|
The Isuzu Club is heading to Moore River
Time & Location
16 Jan 2022, 9:00 am AWST
Gingin, 66 Weld St, Gingin WA 6503, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading to Moore River, for a fun day of sand driving.
The Isuzu Club will be meeting at the front of CU@ Park Cafe Gingin.
Further information below -
- Trip Name: Moore River
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Trip Difficulty: Intermediate
- Vehicle Suitability: Recommended to have All Terrain Tires
- Sand Flag: Sand Flags are recommended.
- Minimum Requirements: (for more information please visit our FAQ regarding our requirements Here)
- Maximum Vehicles:
- National Park Pass Required: No
- Camping suitability: Not Applicable
- Toilets: Not Available
- Showers: Not Applicable
- Camping Costs: Not Applicable
- Weather: be prepared for cold/ hot – dry/wet conditions.
- Water: Minimum 3 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safe measure.
- Fuel: All attendees are required to have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing Start Time
- Muster Point: - 66 Wled Street Gingin WA
- Directions to Muster Point: click Here
- UHF Channel : 10
- Safety / Trip Briefing: 0900hrs Convoy on the Road by 0915hrs
- (Please ensure you arrive ready with a full tank of fuel 15 minutes prior to muster start time)
- Lunch: BYO
- Food Long Trips Details: Not Applicable
- Personal Details Form - all attendees are required to keep an up to date personal details form one per person in their glove box or centre console - click Here for the form.
- Trip Leader: Jeff Trewick 0447 055 553
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. will be meeting at the front of CU@ Park Cafe at 0900hrs.
Muster will occur at 0900hrs.
After the Trip Safety & Convoy Briefing the club will be heading North along the Brand High Way to the most Northern part of the Moore River National Park. The day will be full of sand driving. Please note the sand gets really soft and boggy especially in the warmer months. The majority of the day will be spent in 4WD Low Range with Traction & Stability Control switched off. The Club frequents this area and will be trimming a small section of the track while we are on it.
If you would like to have breafast the Cafe opens at 0800hrs please ensure you are at the muster point on time ready to go with a full tank of fuel.
The Club will stop somewhere along the tracks for a lunch break so please don't forget to bring a packed lunch.