Sun, 19 Mar|
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. will be heading out to explore the tracks around Muchea Hill
Time & Location
19 Mar 2023, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AWST
Banksia Grove, Shopping Centre, Tenancies 5-8/1001 Joondalup Dr, Banksia Grove WA 6031, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading. Muchea Hill and exploring the surrounds
Trip Details -
The Isuzu Club will be meeting at the Dome Cafe Banksia Grove at 0900hrs. After the Trip / Safety Briefing, the club will be heading to Muchea Hill & Surrounds for a day of sand driving fun through various inland sand tracks.
This Trip is within the Perth / Peel Region - Guests are welcome to attend for free as temporary members to check out our club!
For further information see below -
- Trip Name: Muchea Hill & Surrounds
- Trip Type: Day Trip
- Trip Difficulty: Intermediate to advanced Sand Driving (Not suitable for beginners with no sand driving experience very soft boggy sand, difficult descents & accents, tight turns, narrow tracks probability of scratching vehicles, off-cambered descents & accents)
- Vehicle Suitability: All Terrain Tyres must have 4wd and low range
- Minimum Requirements: Licensed & roadworthy vehicle
- UHF Radio either a fixed unit or a handheld unit (5 watts is the recommended wattage for handheld radios)
- Rated recovery points front and rear of your vehicle or minimum a rated (recovery hitch)
- 2 x rated bow shackles
- 1 x snatch strap & damper blanket
- 1 x long-handle shovel
- Air Compressor
- Tire Deflator
- Enough water for 24 hours per occupant.
- (for more information please visit our FAQ regarding our requirements here
- If you are a guest or new to the club and you do not have all the requirements please contact our trip leader listed below to further discuss
- Maximum Vehicles: 15 (once places are filled you can still RSVP on the waitlist if there are enough registrants and if another trip leader is available we will run two groups.
- National Park Pass Required: NA
- Camping suitability: NA
- Toilets: Not available BYO
- Showers: NA
- Camping Costs: NA
- Weather: be prepared for cold/ hot – dry/wet conditions.
- Water: Minimum 3 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safety measure.
- Fuel: All attendees are required to have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing Start Time
- Muster Point: Dome Cafe Banksia Grove
- Directions to Muster Point: click Here
- Muster Point Arrival Time: 0845hrs
- UHF Channel: 10
- Safety / Trip Briefing: 0900hrs Convoy on the Road by 0915hrs
- (Please ensure you arrive 15mins prior with a full tank of fuel prior to muster start time)
- Lunch: BYO lunch on the tracks
- Food Long Trips Details: NA
- Personal Details Form - all attendees are required to keep up-to-date personal details form one per person in their glove box or center console - click Here for the form.
- Fire Wood: NA
- Trip Leader: Ray Warry 0437 260 051 email@example.com
- Charlie / Trip Leader 2IC: TBC
(Please ensure you arrive ready with a full tank of fuel 15mins prior to muster start time) ***If your running late you must inform the Trip Leader. A lot of timing is based on our trips and if you're running too late we may need to leave without you. Depending on the type of trip it may be possible to organize an alternate meeting point with the Trip Leader i.e. meet at a campsite etc. Please also note that for some types of trips, this is not always possible and if you run too late you run the risk of being unable to go on the trip.
The Isuzu Club of WA will be heading out for a day of soft sand driving in the inland sand tracks in the Muchea Hill area.
Please note if you have not driven on the sand before please do not RSVP to this event as it requires sand driving experience due to the softness of the sand and the difficulties of the track.
Attendees are advised to please ensure safety/event requirements are taken
- Follow instructions given by the trip leader, trip leader 2IC / Charlie.
- Carefully follow all directions given by the trip leader, trip leader 2IC / Charlie.
- Make sure you arrive early prior to the safety/trip briefing
- If you are not sure about something or you need assistance please radio call the Trip Leaders or Charlie for assistance
- Enyou are your familiar with our General Rules & Convoy Procedures click here
If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org