Sat, 10 July|
White Gum Farm - Overnight Trip
The Club is heading up North to t where we will be conducting training at the White Gum Farm
Time & Location
10 July 2021, 9:00 am – 11 July 2021, 4:30 pm
WhiteGum Farm, 680 Cameron Rd, Malebelling WA 6302, Australia
About the Event
The Isuzu 4x4 Club of WA Inc. is heading North to the White Gum Farm for a fun overnight trip.
- Name of Trip – White Gum Farm
- Trip Type - Overnight Trip
- Maximum Vehicles – 30
- Trip Start Date – 10/07/2021
- Trip Finish Date – 11/07/2021
- Trip Start Time – 0900 hrs
- Muster Point Location – BP The Lakes
- Directions - click here cnr Great Eastern & Great South Hwy
- The Lakes WA 6556
- Safety / Trip Briefing -0900 hrs
- UHF Channel – 10
- Fuel – All attendees to have a full tank of fuel prior to Safety / Trip briefing
- Trip Difficulty – Novice - Expert (This is a training Track / Trip catering for all levels of experience.
- Water - Minimum 3 Litres per day per adult we also recommend carrying the same amount per child as a safe measure. For more information click Here bring all water required for drinking & cleaning.
- Weather – The outdoors can change its conditions at any moment. We recommend doing a majority pack to suit the season, even in summer you can experience cold nights so we always recommend that you bring some warm clothing and vice versa in Winter you can experience some hot weather, so we recommend packing at least one set of warm weather clothes. Now do not forget that even when the weather forecast is bright & sunny day’s anything can happen it is the weather after all, so do not forget to pack your wet weather gear.
- Bags of Firewood per Vehicle Required – 1 Bag per vehicle
- Private Camping Fees applicable – Yes **Caravan Park pricing $35/night 2 Adults + $15 extra adult +$10 for kids (5-12). Family and group camping areas are available. **Non powered $15/adult/night and $10/night for kids (5-12). you must book your own site - Reference " Isuzu 4x4 Club "
- Camping suitability – Caravans, Off- Road Caravans, Camper Trailers, Tents, Swags
- Camping Facilities – Toilets Showers Powered Site Available Unpowered Sites
- Food / Groceries - BYO
- Additional Costs – ***Whitegum 4WD Park, Booking required $25/car duration of your stay***
- Payment Methods - Cash or Card
- Personal Details Form - all attendees are required to keep an up-to-date personal details form. One per person in their glove box or centre console - click Here for the form.
- Trip Leader -Ray Warry 0437 260 051 firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details TBC
Thank you for visiting Whitegum Farm, we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
For addition information see: Facebook “Whitegum Farm” or web
Have FUN, Respect and Relax
(please see Terms & Conditions of Entry)
Please Visit the Restaurant/Bar on arrival to check in during open hours only, or call or
Open 11-2pm and 5pm-late Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public
Arrival area is first large car park, near Lake fence, pay when you arrive.
If you are booking for a group please pass this information onto all the group so they no
what to do on arrival.
Please do not drive around looking for reception if lost, call or text.
Our ablutions have fully automatic lighting and the doors must be pulled closed each
time otherwise the lights will come on and the rooms will fill with bugs in the night,
please ensure all children understand this a leave the rooms as they find them.
Washing machine $5/load
The runways and adjoining properties fences are no go areas do not cross without
permission, check for aircraft movements if you are on 4WD park or the Edge Walk trail.
Rubbish is one of our problems, help keep it under control, please feed our worm farm
with all your organic matter. (Located near ablutions block), we do not want your old
hard rubbish so don’t leave it with us.
Our power is limited, this means that during peak times you may not be able to operate
high power electrical devices. (Turn OFF electric water heaters)
Fires are aloud during permitted times in fire pits only, (bring your own), wood is
available for purchase. (Do not empty coals onto ground, DO NOT HAVE FIRES ON
**Caravan Park pricing $35/night 2 Adults + $15 extra adult +$10 for kids (5-12). Family
and group camping areas are available.
**Non powered $15/adult/night and $10/night for kids (5-12).
Please check all signs for additional rules, Lake Kimberley is closed after sunset-DO
Things to see and do.
Lake Kimberley Bar & Grill
Come have a meal with us and enjoy the unique experience in the newly finished
restaurant and fully licenced Bar and takeaway.
Whitegum 4WD Park, Booking required $25/car duration of your stay. Permission and
payment before entry. CLOSED DURING FIRE SEASON.
Edge walk, follow the signs from the boom gate, it is about 1.5km to the top lookout
area. Lookout for Kangaroos and other native wildlife.
Fishing/Swimming, please read the sign near Lake Kimberley for strictly catch and
release with barb-less hooks to protect our stock. (No other animals are to be introduced
to the lake, strict Bio-Control)
Hangar Tours/737-200/Mig-21 fighter Jet, please talk to our staff to find out tour times.
Joy Flights, please contact Nick (0408 923710) to arrange a unique flight tour.
Wild Flowers, with the right time and conditions the bush will be alive with all sorts of
York Tourist information center is open in the main street of York for additional activities.
We accept all forms of payment. **Prices may vary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We reserve the right to refuse entry into the park for any reason we so determine in our discretion
(including for our own purposes). A full refund will be issued if this occurs.
Check-in and check-out
1.You and your party must report to reception (Bar & Grill) on arrival or call or text if out of Bar & Grill
2. A 2pm check-in and 10am check-out applies to all bookings unless alternative arrangements have
been agreed with park management prior to arrival.
3. Rooms or cabins left in an unsatisfactory state will incur a cleaning charge of $500.
Right of removal
If during your stay, you or your party fails to comply with these terms and conditions, then addition to
any other right we may have, we may immediately evict your party without refund.
Park rules, guidelines and safety instructions
You and your party must:
obey all park rules, guidelines and signage and reasonable requests from park staff;
abide by the signed speed restrictions in the park;
take care for your own safety and the safety of others; and
safely and securely stow your possessions.
You must ensure that persons under 18 years of age (minors) in your party are accompanied and
supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst at the park. It is your responsibility to ensure the
safety and protection of all minors in your party at all times during their stay at the park. Minors are not
permitted in Bar & Grill area without an adult. Minors are not to be left at Lake Kimberley unsupervised.
All dogs must be on leads at all times.
Smoking is not permitted in or around any park facilities (including cabins/rooms and any amenities,
playgrounds, jumping pillows, games rooms and aquatic areas). If you or your party smokes in a
cabin/room, you will incur a $500 cleaning fee.
Quiet time in the park is after 11pm. You and your party must respect the comfort of others staying in
park. Any unruly behavior, excessive noise, drunkenness, bad and/or offensive language will not be
tolerated and may result in you and your party being evicted from the park without refund.
In accordance with applicable legislation, we reserve the right to protect our lawful interests and deter
security incidents such as theft, vandalism, unruly behavior and violence. CCTV cameras are in
operation at all times.
All recreational activities (including without limitation any swimming and water sports) are undertaken
solely at the risk of the participant. You are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of any
minors undertaking recreational activities, no entry to Lake Kimberley after dark. Children to be kept
from climbing lake walls or Lake tyres or throwing any objects into the Lake at all times.
Risk warning and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty as to the suitability or safety of the park, the
park facilities or any recreational activities which may be undertaken at the park.
We exclude all liability for any Loss or Injury which may be suffered by you or your party. You release
us from any Loss or Injury you suffer and you indemnify us against any Loss or Injury your party suffers
upon entering Whitegum Farm. If someone else suffers Loss or Injury because you did not comply with
these terms and conditions or because of your actions or the actions of your party, then you indemnify
us against any respective claims that person makes against us and any costs we incur in defending or
settling such claims.
In these terms and conditions, ‘Loss or Injury’ means damage, loss, liability, cost, expense, harm, death
Without limiting any abovementioned clauses, you agree to take full responsibility for, and fully ensure
the safety of, all minors in your party, at all times they are in the park.
All site occupiers have a right to the peaceful and quiet enjoyment of their site. Excessive noise, unruly
behavior or bad language will not be tolerated at any time. “Noise” is defined as anything audible from
an adjoining site. Noise is required to cease by 11pm. Park quiet time 11pm-7am. Site occupiers in
breach of this condition will be evicted immediately. No refunds. To avoid underground electricity and
water services, pegs/stakes may be driven into the ground to a depth not more than 300 mm. Park
management accepts no responsibility for camper’s property at any time. Playgrounds are provided for
younger children and may be used during daylight hours only. Use of playgrounds is at users own risk